Today I listened to foreign music. They sung about broken hearts. First, I listened to Shawn Mendes's song "Stitches". I found many difficult words such as "moth" "lure" "reap". Moth meaning is insect like butterfly. Lure meaning is anything that attract. Reap meaning is to gather or take such as crop. Second I listened to Jonas Blue's song "Drink to you". Also I found many difficult words such as "dumb" "crumble down" "lord". Dumb meaning is lacking intelligence or good judgment. Crumble down meaning is to fall into small pieces; break or part into small fragments. Lord meaning is a person who is a leader or has great influence in a chosen profession.
My Pet
Today I introduce my pet, Chachamaru and Nyanyamaru. Chachamaru is dog and called Chacha. Nyanyamaru is cat and called Nyanya. Chacha is Pomeranian and he is 5 years old. Nyanya is wild cat, but he is protected when he was about one month. They are very cute for me and give me a healing. Nyanya is calm and timid when there's someone in the house you don't know, but they are usually fight each other when it's not. Now I can't meet them, because I live in higasihiroshima, so I want to meet them early.
コメント
コメントを投稿