I watched a lot of movies during the corona period, and I would like to introduce a movie called " Interstellar". I thought the structure of Interstellar was very good. To say it so simply, it's a movie about a man going to space. The most amazing point of this movie I thought is that the meaning of the poltergeist that happens in the house where the man and daughter live together was not understood until the middle of this movie, but you can understand all at once in the final. It's a very interesting movie, so please watch it if you like!! Also, the movie called "Tenet" which is now on air is also made by same director, but It was a little difficult to understand, it was interesting with a same feeling to Interstellar!! If you are interested, please go to watch it!!

コメント

  1. Hi Naoki... This is a nice start to your blog. I like it!

    In this blog, you can tell us a lot about movies and other things that you like!

    If you write a few times per week in this blog, and make comments on other students blogs, your English writing ability will improve!

    Have fun!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

My Pet

Test

youtuber