post

      Today I listened to a podcast called "It's important to be honest during interviews ". They talked about the concern points to take interviews for example whether you have to talk about unforgivable things that you have already done. I think I have to get off my chest if it relate to the interviews. When I take interviews, I    Today I listened to a podcast called "It's important to be honest during interviews ". They talked about the concern points to take interviews for example whether you have to talk about unforgivable things that you have already done. I think I have to get off my chest if it relate to the interviews. When I take interviews, maybe I always have anxiety, but do my best until the end.

コメント

  1. Yes, everyone is nervous in interviews. BUT, if you LOOK CONFIDENT, you will create a good impression!

    返信削除
    返信
    1. I will do my best to be successful next Interviews!!

      削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

My Pet

Test

youtuber