Hello!! My name is Naoki Niimi. I came from hiroshima. When I was high school student, I belonged to the badminton club. And I also like to play and watch baseball. I like to ride a bicycle, so I want to go far away by bicycle. It's sad that there aren't many classes online this year because of the corona virus, but I hope that this situation will end soon and we will be able to live nomally.
My Pet
Today I introduce my pet, Chachamaru and Nyanyamaru. Chachamaru is dog and called Chacha. Nyanyamaru is cat and called Nyanya. Chacha is Pomeranian and he is 5 years old. Nyanya is wild cat, but he is protected when he was about one month. They are very cute for me and give me a healing. Nyanya is calm and timid when there's someone in the house you don't know, but they are usually fight each other when it's not. Now I can't meet them, because I live in higasihiroshima, so I want to meet them early.
コメント
コメントを投稿