My favorite music
Today, I will introduce my favorite music. When I was high school students I especially listened to American music and UK music, NCS, so first I introduce you to my favorite artist "The Chainsmokers". They are famous of "Closer" "Something just like this", also their voices is so calm. Second is "Jonas Blue". He is the one of my favorite artist in my entrance exam period. His nice song I think is "Perfect Strangers" " Drink to you", also his voice is so powerful. Third is "Avicii". His nice song of me is "Waiting for love" " Wake me up". I love his song and I want to listen his new song, but he is already die, so I can't. But the songs he left behind are all good, so I want you to listen once. Finally I will want to tell you about nice point of NCS. NCS stand for "No Copyright Sound". NCS is so called "BGM". Of course, sometimes has lyrics, but I recommend BGM one. I think NCS will be supported up your concentration when you have not concentrate. If you have interest, please listen them once!!
コメント
コメントを投稿